- Removable CE Rated Knox® Armor in shoulders, elbows & back
- 1000 denier Cordura® abrasion and water-resistant shell
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ trim for 360° degree nighttime visibility
- Superior venting for warm days
- Two-inch longer tail & arms designed for upright riding
- YKK® high-grade zippers throughout
- Fleece-lined collar and cuffs
- Men’s sizing from S – 3XL
- Also available in Black/Black and Red/Black
The Corazzo 6.0 is available now!
Remember the 5.0? Basically, it was an armored and ruggedized version of the old factory racing jackets of the 1960’s.
Wearing one made you feel like Paul Newman climbing out of his race car after the 1979 24 hours of Le Mans. Yep, it was seriously that cool.
So when we decided to update the 5.0, we knew we had to do it right. We took that look and feel and updated it to modern standards with features like our removable liner, improved fit and ventilation and so many other improvements your head will be twirling. We have a worthy successor to the 5.0.
It still features our signature 360° 3M Scotchlite racing stripes, but now it has a softer but equally abrasion-resistant Cordura shell for less break-in time, 2-way adjustable cuffs, and most importantly, a removable liner! We stress this jacket is not 100% waterproof.
Both the Men’s and Women’s 6.0 feature the same removable liner as used on the Men’s Viaggio and Women’s Avventura, which is one of the best in the industry. The liner can be worn as a standalone jacket or zipped into the 6.0 shell, has sleeve extensions with thumb cutouts to slip inside your gloves, and will ensure you stay warm in the most adverse riding conditions.
They also work in conjunction with our heated vest so the most hardcore of riders can zip the vest into the shell and stay toasty during the winter.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist/Hip (cm)||Arm (cm)|
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist/Hip (in)||Arm (in)|
The fit has been updated with the 6.0 so please refer to the dimensions prior to ordering.
*Arm length is measured from the armpit to wrist