- CE Rated Knox Armor in shoulders, elbows & back
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon mesh
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ for the best nighttime visibility
- Adjustable arm and waist straps for a custom fit
- YKK® high-grade zippers throughout
- Emergency Rainliner included or sold separately
Place: Phoenix, Arizona. Time: 2:13 am. Temperature: 104 degrees. The perfect time for a ride in the Sonoran Desert
But not the perfect place for a heavy riding jacket. No, what you need is a force field that still lets the air through. But since the Corazzo Force Field™ is still in the prototype stage, we came up with this. We call it the Ventata, which is Italian for wind.
Made out of an airy but strong nylon mesh, the Ventata is our 5.0 retooled for hot weather. And since you’ll be riding in the desert at night, we also added 12 feet of reflective material throughout so that the semi can see you coming long before you pass. There’s also Knox® armor in the elbows and shoulders, a CE-rated protector in the back, and zippered vents throughout for maximum airflow. We stress this jacket is not 100% waterproof.
So even though our customers think we’re talking about freezing winters when we say “extend your riding season,” we mean the dog days of summer too.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist/Hip (cm)||Arm (cm)|
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist/Hip (in)||Arm (in)|